Earthworm Jim 2 is a video game starring an earthworm named Jim in a robotic suit who
battles evil. It is a sequel to the
original Earthworm Jim.
It was released in late 1995 and early 1996 depending on region and video game console.
First it was released for the Sega Genesis, before being ported to many other consoles.
TWO TIMES THE FUN! TWO TIMES THE EXCITEMENT!
Two times two is four. Too much to list, but keep reading:
From Evil the Cat's 'Circus of the Scars' to the planet of Meat, join Jim on a madcap chase across the galaxy. Saving cows, thwarting lawyers and outsmarting Psy-Crow are all in a day's work for Jim. Are you up to the challenge? Can you handle the awesome new weapons? Excellent! Then stop reading this. Take it up to the front counter and try it at home! Trust no one, play it yourself... or EAT DIRT!
THE FUN STUFF
- Over 5 new weapons to choose from! Guns, guns, guns, guns!
- Uses potented Animotion II and Silicon Graphics 3D character!
- Untraditional level designs that only Shiny Entertainment is capable of creating!
- Returning favorite characters: Princess What's-Her-Name, Psy-Crow, Peter Puppy, Bob the Goldfish and several new villains as well!
- See Jim in disguise as a blind cave salamander (no, really...we are not kidding on this one!)
- Whip, run, jump, fly and Snott swing your way to victory!
Enter - start; Arrows - move;
X - whip; C - jump; Z - fire;
Esc = exit fullscreen;
You can change keyboard settings, save (F5) and load (F8) the game.
Put your mouse over the game and choose your settings, you can also play the game in fullscreen.